The Most Advanced Hair Removal Method With Diolaze XL Long Island Laser Hair Removal
Experience The Most Advanced Hair Removal Method With Diolaze XL Laser Hair Removal
Unlike traditional methods of hair removal such as waxing, shaving, or bleaching, Diolaze long island laser hair removal targets the root of the problem, rather than providing a temporary solution.
While other hair removal methods require constant treatment, the powerful Diolaze laser will only require a few sessions for you to notice a significant reduction in hair growth.
Clients love Diolaze long island laser hair removal for two key reasons. It has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, which makes treatment fast and convenient. It also has a built-in skin-cooling surface which makes treatment extremely comfortable and virtually painless!
CLICK BELOW TO PLAY VIDEO
How Long Island Laser Hair Removal Works
A diode laser beam will pass through the skin towards the hair follicle. This penetrating energy will heat up the foot of the hair and destroy it, which will prevent future hair growth. This process happens without damaging any of the surrounding tissue.
Since hair follicles have different growth cycles, multiple sessions will be necessary in order to target the hair your body produces at different times.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
It’s Very Precise
It’s common to miss a few hairs here or there when shaving. Long Island laser hair removal can precisely target hard to reach & delicate areas.
Kiss Your Razor Goodbye
Laser hair removal gets rid of the need to shave & wax! Your gorgeous and smooth skin is here to stay.
Can Be Performed On Most Parts of The Body
Diolaze can be used on almost every part of your body you may get unwanted hair. This includes: bikini, arms, legs, chest, back, shoulders, face, and more.
Safe For Most Skin Types
Diolaze XL hair removal can be used on nearly all skin types & tones.
Long Island Laser Hair Removal Treatment Overview
Treatments will range from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the area of treatment
Number of Sessions
6 sessions are recommended in order to achieve the best results.
Four weeks before treatment
• Avoid any tanning for 3-4 weeks prior to treatment AND use SPF 30+ sunscreen.
• For your safety, any patient arriving with a tan or sunburn may be rescheduled.
• Do not wax or use depilatory creams. The laser treatment requires hair to be present in the hair shaft and follicle to be effective.
One week before treatment
• Avoid irritant topical agents for 2-3 days before treatment.
Day of treatment
• The treatment area needs to be freshly shaved – no visible hair.
• The treatment area needs to be clean and free of makeup, lotions or sunscreens.
• Be sure to notify your provider if there have been any changes to your health or your medications since your last visit. Some medications may cause you to be more sensitive to laser hair removal and may result in burns or an allergic reaction.
• Notify your provider of any cold sores, rashes, or open wounds ANYWHERE on your body (not just in the treatment area).
What to expect
• You may experience mild redness, swelling, itching and/or irritation during and immediately after the treatment. This is a sign that the treatment worked. The redness and swelling may last for a few days after the treatment. This is a desirable result.
• Severe burning, severe itching, and severe swelling are NOT normal. If this occurs, please contact our office immediately.
There are a few things to avoid after receiving Long Island Laser Hair Removal, these include:
- No direct exposure to the sun for 2 weeks
- Must use sun protection (SPF 30 or more)
- No strenuous exercise or sweating for 1-2 days after treatment
- No hot baths/swimming pools for 1-2 days after treatment
- No alcohol 24 hours after treatment
Laser Hair Removal Form
Please get in contact using the form below...